At Eggborough we have a dedicated onsite Occupational Health facility which is there to ensure that all employees are fit for work in a healthy environment.
We believe that where health issues are concerned, prevention is better than cure. Our Occupational Health team will:
- Monitor the health and wellbeing of employees to ensure early intervention.
- Provide a combined programme of services aimed to promote, maintain and improve general health and fitness for duty, including regular health checks, physiotherapy and access to gym facilities.
- Provide a service which encompasses a broad range of activities from highly technical and specific work related medical issues to broader aspects of social and mental well being including smoking, alcohol and diet.
- Provide advice on appropriate rehabilitation and return to work programmes following periods of ill health.
- Continue our commitment to being positive about mental health, including signing the Mindful Employer Charter.