Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Eggborough Power Ltd’ or ‘EPL’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Eggborough Power Station, Eggborough, Goole, East Yorkshire, DN14 0BS. Our company registration number is 03782700, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and access is permitted on a temporary basis. It is subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this website, or the entire website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected with this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter of formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.